Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"The wolf will live with the lamb,..."

"The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling together;
and a little child will lead them." --Isaiah 11.6

Good morning, Lord. Thank you so much for this day, and all that you have done during the night already to make the way for all that you have to do today. Today is, I feel a big day, Lord. Please guide me in my meeting today. I know that all parties concerned would love to have your presence there and your Spirit speaking through me, that I might help and do no harm. Thank you for your guidance so far.

Thank you for our family. You are so generous. Help me to see them as a gift, and not a burden. Thank you for Dave & Amber's new baby. What a joy! Caleb is so beautiful. Please give them many years of joy together as a family, and bless them through all of life.

I love you, Lord. I miss you--I mean, I want to be with you more. Day-in, day-out. I know that you are with me, but I also know that I don't always pay attention. Please forgive me. Help me to live in your presence 24-7. Thank you, Lord.
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home