Saturday, August 12, 2006

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Things are going pretty well, Lord, in spite of all the problems I've had with keeping things on track. Your grace has definitely covered me! I'm down to 7 assignments, in spite of the 3 more being added for the first class of the school year. I've also had a chance to do some work on the various applications that I'm supposed to do for the EPMC at Calvin Seminary. Thanks for being so merciful to me. It has been good to feel like I've finally been fairly focussed after a long time of lack thereof.

Lord please be with my family members who need help, you know of whom I'm writing in particular. Please be merciful in that situation. Thank-you for the Love that you have shown them already. Please make yourself clear to them. Thank-you again for the family you have given me--for Gwyneth and the kids; Lord, you are too kind to me! ;-)

I wanted to do a lot of reading of The Message by Eugene Peterson over these past couple of weeks, but I thank you that I've been able to learn more about you through the work that you've had me doing anyway. Thanks for our friends who are there for us in whatever we go through. Please help me to be there for them as well. Thanks for Pete & Julie. I appreciate hearing from them so much. You are so good. Thank-you Lord. Please have mercy on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home