Thursday, August 10, 2006

The new school year already!?!

Yesterday I received some of the assignments that we have to do for our first day of classes this fall. I have more than 100 pages of articles to read, in addition to the assignments I am still behind on. I also had a meeting with the "classical funding committee" for funding for my seminary education. They were great, but they really encouraged me to get on track with applying for the EPMC (Ecclesiastical Program for Ministerial Candicady) at Calvin Seminary. The application is 16 pages long and has many requirement for it, and I need to get it done before the middle of September as well.

I also need to get back on track with the film project. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to push back the timeline on that one a bit, too. Oh well. Lord, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in myself again. I'm already behind and I haven't even started the school year yet. I still don't even know who is willing to stay in our small group, let alone have anything planned for that. Thank-you, Lord, for Gwyneth and that she has some ideas.

Thank-you also for Lesslie Newbigin and all of the other fantastic writers and men and women of faith that you are introducing me too at seminary. I've really enjoyed reading "The Good Shepherd" so far. So much to learn, so much to think about. God, you are so good. Please forgive me for holding on to the worry about things that I can't do anything about. I give them--all of them--to you.

Thank-you, Lord. Have mercy on me.

Daniel
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home