Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Thanks


Thank you, God for your sacrifice. Thanks for coming in Jesus to be our sacrifice for all of our sins. Hebrews talks a lot about your work in coming here and dying for us. You have done tremendous things.

Please forgive me for the pettiness and selfishness that I exhibit much of the time. Please help me to be patient with my family. Please forgive me for shouting at Kieren this morning. Thank you for helping me to explain why sucking her thumb is bad in a way that she seems to have understood. Thank you for keeping the rest of my day pure yesterday, have mercy on me today, please, Lord.

Thank you for the church. Please be with her as she makes decisions about where you would have her go and what that looks like. Please help her financially; thank you for providing so much for her already. I love you, Lord, and I love your church.

Please help Gwyneth and I as we seek to do your will. I don't really know where, specifically, you are taking us, but I am excited about the journey so far and I'm looking forward to whatever you would have us do. Please give us all the physical things that we need today. If we don't have your help, we won't make it.

Thank-you so much God! You are awesome, in the true sense of the word. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home