Friday, September 01, 2006

What we do...

Yesterday, Lord, you talked to me about how we focus on what You do in the world and in our lives. It was great to focus on you and what you do. Please help me to do that all the time.

Thank you so much for last night; that we could celebrate Gwyneth's birthday with friends. Thank you for your grace in allowing us to come together as followers of your Son to celebrate and to worship you through the fun that we have together. Thank you for our family. Please be with Kieren that you might help her to think ahead of what she does and of what is going to happen to her. Please help us to be patient and loving with the children you have given to our care all the time.

I need to talk to you about yesterday morning. I'm sorry about my part in breaking that relationship between myself and the business owner (before it even got started). Please forgive me for my losing my cool. I didn't submit myself to you in all that I was doing there. Again, please forgive me. Also, please forgive the business owner for their part in our struggle with each other--I still believe that he has done something unjust--please help him to come closer to you, in spite of our encounter.

Thank you again for the progress that is being made on our application to Calvin. Please continue to guide us through that process. You are awesome. I love you. Thank you for loving me first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home