Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The sin that gives away the others

Good morning, Lord. I was reading in Romans this morning about how, when we loudly criticise and condemn others, it probably is an attempt, on our part, to direct away from our own sins (Rom. 2:1,2). Lord, please help me to humbly view the issues that others struggle with, wanting only to help in your way and in your time.

Lord, please forgive me for last evening. I had struggles with the usual and did not claim help for it. Please guide me through today and help me to be the conquerer through your Spirit. Please help me Lord to be honest with everyone and to communicate well and truthfully all that they need to hear from me. Help me to use your words, instead of my own.

Thank you for Gwyneth's birthday. Lord, help me to celebrate with her in a way that she will appreciate. Thank you for all that you have done already through the night to prepare this day for all that you have prepared for it. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home