Friday, September 08, 2006

Taking Captive

2 Cor. 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Good morning, Lord. I'm tearing my hair out a little bit this morning. I don't know what to do with Kieren. I know that she is being very disobedient during the early morning and at night--starting and ending the day badly. Why does she feel so strongly about her clothes? Why does she make us fight with her every day? What can we do differently? Please, Lord, I'm so afraid that I will do that which is not good in your eyes with regard to raising our children. Please help us, Lord. Lord, I give Kieren over to you--you are her ultimate Father. Please help me to make all my thoughts about Kieren obedient to you. Amen.
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home