Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Good Morning, Lord.

I slept well last night. Thank-you for that. I know that you gave me the peace that I needed to sleep even though I certainly did not merit that good sleep in the slightest. I need your help today as well, Lord. There are so many things that need to be done. I'd like to have some laundry done for Gwyneth when she gets home--even maybe have some food prepared for tonight's supper.

More importantly than those things though, is the fact that I need your grace to get me through--to give me patience with the children you have given me, to give me discipline to do the things I need to do instead of the the things that I tend to waste my time with. I need your guidance to know even where to start with the mountain of tasks.

Thank-you for this morning's devotions:

I am the LORD: . . . Those who wait for me will not be disappointed.
Blessed is the person who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is the LORD.
You will keep them in perfect peace, whose mind is focussed on you: because they put their trust in you.

I trust in you, Lord. Help me to trust in you. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home